Tuesday 26 November 2013

Vitamin F This is so true!!!!

Why do I have a variety of friends who are all so different in character?How is it possible that I can get along with them all? I think that each onehelps to bring out a "different" part of me.




Withone of them I am polite. Withanother I joke.


  


I cansit down and talk about serious matters with one. With another I laugh a lot. Ilisten to one friend's problems. Then I listen to another one's advice for me.


 


Myfriends are like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. When completed, they form atreasure box. A treasure of friends!








They’re my friends who understand mebetter than I understand myself.






They'refriends who support me through good days and bad.






RealAge doctors tell us that friends are good for our health.






Dr.Oz calls them Vitamin F (for Friends) and counts the benefits of friends asessential to our well being.






Researchshows that people in strong social circles have less risk of depression andterminal strokes.






Ifyou enjoy Vitamin F constantly you can be up to


 


30years younger than your real age.


  


Thewarmth of friendship stops stress and even in your most intense moments, itdecreases the chance of a cardiac arrest or stroke by 50%.



 






I'mhappy that I have a stock of Vitamin F!






Insummary, we should value our friends and keep in touch with them.






Weshould try to see the funny side of things and laugh together and pray for each other in the tough moments.






Someof my friends are friends on line. I know I am part of theirs because their names appear on my computer screen every day and I feel blessed that they care as much for me as I care for them.



 






Thank you for being one of my Vitamins! 

No comments:

Excuse

Note: Dear Friends….Excuse any mistake in my writing